Tokyo's subway

Tokyo's  Subway  Story


In Japan there are a lot of railway. And, I guess, the most famous is super express. By the super express we can go to almost of city in Japan. For example, Osaka, Nagoya, Morioka, in 3 hours. And the super express would simple to understand how shall we have to do, getting thicket, where the platform. And in super express, you don't have to change another train.

On the other hand, there are some difficult train. Especially there are in big city. Many railway are crossing in a lot of place. So even people live in that city, sometimes the confuse about train I think.

And Tokyo's train,especially subway is the most difficult to use and memories.There are a lot of line,for example, Ooedo line, Marunouchi line, Hanzomon line, Nanboku line,etc. So many, so difficult, Oh No!

By the way, in my case, I live in Tokyo for 25 years. But I am not good at using the subway by confusion. So I usually use Tokyo subway's map.Then I strongly recommend to using map when you would come to Tokyo. And, many people in Japan were not good at speaking English, so you might not ask Japanese person.

Now I think there is important thing one more. The subway's stations are so large, then it is difficult to get to platform. And many lines cross on one station, then the recognition of station's map is so hard.For example Otemachi station that is near by Tokyo station, is as Tozai line's station, Marunouchi line's station, Hanzomon line's station. I guess, it is hard to only to have a imagination of the station.

By the way I have warning the foreign people, especially it is first time come to subway's station. … It is so hard to find a restroom.

Actually if you can not arrive at platform you want to get on, in confusing 20 or 30 minutes,then you will arrive. However, can you put up with going restroom, 20 or 30 minute? When will you deadline of bad situation? I thin it is so terrible.

 I am sorry that I have no good idea, if you would have such a terrible situation. So,the recommendation I could is only to go restroom, before you get in the subway. 

Anyway, you only have to be careful about the phenomenon. Get to various place in Tokyo and enjoy! … After going restroom.


Tokyo's subway map

Tokyo's subway is so difficult to understand, then to have a map is very important. Actually you can have many information by smart phone. However it might a bit difficult collect the information. So I recommend  you preparation.

The map of Tokyo's subway